Translate

6/20/2013

things that crossed my path today

For some time now I have been sharing these with my sister.
We thought you might like to have a smile, too, so here you go, 
3 things that crossed my path today:

>>As I've mentioned before, I 'm back in school again at the moment. Temperatures have been really high in Germany for the past few days. There is no air conditioning at my school...<<
  • The lady sitting next to me passed out (snoring) today.
  • Our teacher kept saying: " Let me just try to explain this before it gets tooo hot..."
  • We were given hand fans to cool ourselves. ( Not kidding!)
The fans were all cheap, white plastic with white fabric. I thought that was a bit boring and as I was generally pretty bored in class today, I decided to decorate mine. Like it?


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I appreciate your feedback, thank you. Danke für Dein Feedback.