Translate

6/12/2013

things that crossed my path today

For some time now I have been sharing these with my sister.
We thought you might like to have a smile, too, so here you go, 
3 things that crossed my path today:
  • a very elegant looking elderly woman pushing a doll carriage with a very fat, old, one-eyed Pekingese
  • a handsome, distinguished looking gentleman in suit and tie, happily giggling to himself
  • a nasty little glass splinter (well no, that was no fun, I assure you, but the 1 hour long, highly complicated "foot surgery" my kids undertook to remove it gave me some -painful- laughs:
"Mama, quit jerking around!"-"But it hurts."-"Be quiet and breathe through the pain."( Don't you just love such good advice? )




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I appreciate your feedback, thank you. Danke für Dein Feedback.