Translate

10/30/2012

It's the Great Pumpkin!

We love Halloween! 
Can't miss a great opportunity to turn this
and this
and a nice butternut
into this

We're ready for some serious cooking!

But all that carving is really quite tiring...

We're expecting my sister and her 3 boys tomorrow and I want to surprise them with a little Halloween party. Working on soup and decorations right now. 
More pictures to follow...

UPDATE: I've canned 11 litres of pumpkin soup and still have a pot full for dinner -all made from 3 pumpkins! I am sooo tired right now, but I feel great. Lots of easy, delicious hot soup dinners in my pantry.
Winter can come.

Lots of love and a Happy Halloween to you!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I appreciate your feedback, thank you. Danke für Dein Feedback.